- ½ cup mangoes, frozen
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup milk, nonfat
- 3 ounces greek yogurt, nonfat
Blend all ingredients together
Morning Snack: 100 kcals
- 25 pistachios
Lunch: 429 kcals
- 1 portion Chicken Parmesan and Sauteed Spinach
Afternoon Snack: 90 kcals
- 1 small container chocolate pudding, fat free
Dinner: 334 kcals
Beef and Broccoli (Serves 4) (Serving Size: 1 ½ cups)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3/4 pound sirloin beef tips, about 1/8 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Combine cornstarch, salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger in a large bowl. Add beef and stir well to coat.
- Heat oil in wok or saute pan over medium to high heat and cook beef until just cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining oil to pan and saute garlic and broccoli until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and water and bring to a boil. Return meat to pan and continue to cook until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Serve over rice.