Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 ½ pounds salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups spinach
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place carrots and salmon on non-stick foil. Rub salmon with ginger and drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Fold up sides of foil and seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Serve salmon on a bed of fresh spinach.
Brown Rice (Serves 4) – Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add broth and rice to pot. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook for 40 minutes or until rice is cooked thoroughly.