The T-fal ActiFry review is about a machine that is basically a hands free wok.
Its claim to fame is it creates low-fat French fries using only one tablespoon of oil.
I LOVE this machine for what it does – it creates tasty recipes in an easy low-fat manner, but I HATE the cost, especially considering the quality of the machine.
- The recipes are cooked in a sequential order; the rotating paddle constantly stirs allowing you to cook while preparing the next ingredients
- The pieces of the machine are easily disassembled for dishwasher-safe cleaning
- Clear lid allows you to watch the food cooking
- Has a timer
- It’s expensive
- The quality of the machine is low
- The paddle is hard to clean
- The timer does not turn off the machine – I missed the beep once and had to throw out what I was cooking
For my T-fal ActiFry review the pros outweighed the cons. I purchased mine on Amazon, though Target has them and there is always Bed, Bath and Beyond with their coupons.