The Core X System was originally developed as a rehab machine for professional athletes with muscular problems. It was developed by Alex McKechnie, who was the performance coordinator of the Los Angeles Lakers.
This fitness machine uses sequential muscle stimulation to give you a full workout with less movement and less time than you would normally spend at a gym.
The focus of the machine is on your:
The chain movement used with the system connects your upper and lower body together, which is where the benefit comes from.
Once you strengthen your core, your whole body will benefit and you will have amazing results.
The Core X System
The basic package that comes with the Core X System includes the following:
- A system trainer which is used for your arms and legs
- A lower body intensifier
- 4 great workout DVDs
- A travel bag
- A nutrition guide to help you get started
The workouts on the DVDs are amazing, especially if you haven’t worked out in a while and are trying to get back into the swing of things.
Resistance Levels For Core X
The system comes with resistance bands that allow you to determine the intensity of your workout.
It’s easy to start at the lower levels while you build up your strength. Then you can easily step it up to the next level as you become stronger and need a harder workout to continue to make progress toward your fitness goals.
Additional Benefits to the Core X System
- Another benefit of using the Core X system is how little of time you spend on the floor on your hands and knees. It really does link up your lower and upper body in the workouts, and you won’t feel so tired after the videos.
- Another great thing about this system is how compact it is. You don’t have to deal with bulky exercise equipment that has to be hauled around from room to room. The system fits nicely in the travel bag.
- The workouts are so easy once you learn them, you won’t even need the DVDs. That makes it even easier to take the system, with you on vacation.
Core X System Review
For the price of this workout system, I say it is well worth it.
The DVDs contain some great workouts and the diet plan and nutrition guide will help you lose weight without having to feel like you’re starving.
The only CON I could see with this system is I wouldn’t recommend it if you are just starting out on a workout and diet plan. This seems to be a more advanced diet. Once you have lost a chunk of the weight you are planning on losing, this would be a great way to get your muscles toned and your core working the way it is meant to work.