Stationary cycling is a very effective low impact aerobic exercise. It can help you increase your metabolism, and is an efficient calorie and fat burning workout without the hard impact on your joints. If you are a cyclist and are looking for a way to keep your bicycling stamina up during the off seasons, this is a perfect product to use on those rainy days!
The Stamina 5325 is an upright exercise bike.
Stamina 5325 Features
The Stamina 5325 has some great features that give you a top of the line workout without the need for a gym membership.
- It has an 8 step adjustable tension control to let you choose your workout intensity. The levels of resistance are great, so you don’t have to worry about starting out with a level that may be too hard for you.
- Once you build up your strength, you can focus on conquering those harder levels!
- It also has 6 preset programs that have pace guides that will signal if you are pedaling too fast, or too slow. This feature is great for those just starting to get back into working out. It’s like having your own personal trainer from the convenience from your own home!
- The monitor is easily read and displays your progress such as your speed, distance, calories burned and time of your workout.
- The handlebars have a pulse sensor that will show your heart rate on your monitor, but note that the handlebars are not adjustable.
- The extra wide pedals provide the best comfort while pedaling. They are even slanted just enough to give you a more road feel workout.
- The over sized adjustable seat is perfect for ultimate comfort, and for multiple users.
- The one feature that this product does lack is a water bottle holder.
- The Stamina 5325 has a very sturdy steel frame, making it a smooth and enjoyable workout.
- Wheels give easy portability, and the Stamina 5325 is very compact and not as heavy as some stationary bikes.
- Another benefit is how quiet the machine is, allowing you to be able to talk or watch TV without the distractions of a noisy machine.
- There is a weight limit of 300lbs.
Stamina 5325 Pricing
The price range for this bike is found starting at $150 up to $200. The pricing is one thing many people find very attractive about the bike. This is a highly rated exercise bike, and it has a 1 year warranty on the frame, and a 90 day warranty on the parts.
It is a relatively easy bike to assemble, and has a very clear instruction manual, making it well worth the price. If you choose, you can ask to have this bike pre-assembled at the time of purchase, making it easier for some.
Stamina 5325 Review
Almost all of the ratings on this product, purchasers have been highly satisfied with the product and the pricing of the Stamina 5325.
- Comfort Rating: 3 out of 5
- Durability: 4 out of 5
- Diversity: 4 out of 5
- Product Price: 4 out of 5
What Do You Think?
Have you tried the Stamina 5325? Do you think it sounds like something that might be able to help you reach your fitness goals?